Prices are based on a 50-minute session.
A sliding scale is offered for students or persons with limited financial means.
Longer sessions are available, charged at the rate stated below, when they are required.
Counselling fees may be partially or fully covered by your extended medical plan where applicable.
|Individual:||$160 per session, including tax.|
|Couples & Family:||$180 per session, including tax.|
Varies depending on purpose (workshop, presentation, or therapy),
number of sessions, and length of sessions.
- Payment by cash or cheque at the end of each session. Cheques are payable to Denise Kan.
- A $25 fee, plus any bank fees incurred, will be charged for cheques that are returned Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF).
Cancellation Policy & Fees
Please phone 778-865-7710 at least 48 hours ahead, if you are unable to keep your appointment.
Cancellations made by phone . . .
- With more than 48 hours notice before the appointed time, no charge.
- With less than 48 house notice before the appointed time, 100% of the session fee will be charged.
- With no notice of cancellation, 100% of the session fee will be charged.
As there is a high demand for services, your time is reserved exclusively for you and therefore is not available to others.
If notice of cancellation has not been received by phone, and you have not arrived within 20 minutes of the appointed time, I will assume that you have cancelled without notice.
We respect your privacy and make every effort to protect it and keep it confidential. Some exceptions do apply.
- If there is a serious risk of harm or threat to any person.
- If there is evidence or reasonable suspicion of child abuse or neglect.
- For the purposes of complying with a legal order such as subpoena, or if the disclosure is otherwise required or authorized by law.
In order to provide the best possible service, we may consult with other professionals about our work together. No identifying information will be disclosed through these consultations.
Due to security risks of sending information over the internet, DK Counselling cannot be held responsibility for ensuring the confidentiality and integrity of online/email messages.